Shredo’s metal detector is an electronic instrument which detects the presence of metal nearby or in the hips of the garbage too. Metal detectors are useful for finding metal inclusions hidden within objects.
Metal detectors, which are used for inspecting bulk of waste materials or municipal solid waste on belt conveyors, material slides or vibratory conveyors.
It detects all magnetic material from a bulk of waste material. If a metal is passed through the belt then it will give signal and the appropriate action will be taken on it.
Shredo metal detector unique design offers maximum resistance to interference and ensures the system is highly reliable both mechanically and operationally, particularly in harsh conditions. It can be used in a wide variety of very different operational areas, from rudimentary detection through to highly demanding, precision applications.
A major advantage of shredo’s metal detector is the ease with which it can be integrated into existing belt conveyors as there is no requirement to dismantle the belt; top and bottom components of the detector are simply assembled around the belt.
1. Detects magnetic metal components from mix waste material moving on a conveyor.
2. Detects metal components from solid waste so that it can’t harm Shredder Blades
3. Reduces costs and increases productivity.
4. Ensure metal free material.
5. Automatically compensates for products with a high product effect.
6. Very simple to operate, even for non-technical staff.